Zhuhai Zhongya Packaging Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Full-Auto Slitting Machine Manufacturer in China Since 2009
+ 86-0756 386 7226
As the name implies, "non-standard automation" appears in response to the concept of so-called "standard automation" . In the engineering industry, in order to cope with the production of large quantities of finalized products, a production line was designed, supplemented by standardized fixtures and tools, and strict production process SOP (standard operating instructions), BOM (parts and bills of materials) were formulated ) and the quality control mode SIP (Product Inspection Standard Work Instructions), effectively manage the entire production process of the product line. It has achieved the effects of high production efficiency, low cost and good quality. That is, the "standard automation" production mode is adopted. But in the face of drastic changes in market demand, its negative effects are very serious. When products need to be updated, the entire production line is in danger of being scrapped.
How to make non-standard automation equipment?
1. Standard Operating Instructions (SOP for short) - In the form of paper files (or electronic files) with both pictures and texts , all the specific actions in manufacturing and assembly, the tools, knives and fixtures used, and the raw materials to be processed and assembled and parts (including standard parts), as well as the specific requirements of each process, and the order of processing make clear and unmistakable regulations. And adopt the description method of "follow-proof" and corresponding measures, so that ordinary employees can use the simple method of "find the picture according to the picture" to carry out and complete the tasks of processing and assembly according to SOP.
2. Product standard inspection work instructions (SIP for short) - In the form of paper files (or electronic files) with both pictures and texts , the raw and auxiliary materials, all semi-finished products, and end products required in the manufacturing and assembly processes are compared technical requirements (that is, dimensional tolerances, surface roughness, form and position tolerances, material and appearance) regularly or at a certain frequency, use the specified testing equipment, inspection tools and testing methods to conduct process and process inspections. And adopt the description method of "anti-fool" and corresponding measures, so that ordinary employees can use the simple method of "find by picture" to compare with SIP to carry out and complete all raw and auxiliary materials, processing, assembly and other procedures and finished product inspection tasks.
3. List of parts and materials (referred to as BOM list) - adopt specifications for all parts, raw and auxiliary materials, standard parts and required tools, knives and fixtures that need to be used in the project or production and assembly process in the form of a table, the name, model specification, quantity, serial number, drawing number and technical requirements of the raw and auxiliary materials, parts, tools, knives and standard parts, as well as the name of the supplier, and other information, (If necessary, you can put the corresponding supplementary pictures in the remarks column). In accordance with the requirements of 'anti-dilly', clearly and completely record it in the BOM.
4. Production line (referred to as product line) - refers to a mode in which raw and auxiliary materials are processed and assembled through the process and procedures, and after the necessary procedures, the required products can be produced continuously and stably. Generally, the raw and auxiliary materials and semi-finished products are continuously sent to each processing station with a conveyor belt until they are sent to the last process to complete the entire processing or assembly work.
5. Full process (referred to as process) - In short, it refers to the entire manufacturing process from the beginning of raw and auxiliary materials and parts to the completion of the entire processing and assembly of the final product.
What is the main purpose of "non-standard automation" design work?
1. Generally use automation parts such as electric sliding tables, air cylinders, various motors (such as stepping motors or servo motors) and other drive units, and sensing components (such as sensors for various purposes), as well as electric turntables, belts conveyors, handling manipulators and other mechanical devices that convey materials are equipped with clamping jaws, vacuum suction cups, push rods and other executive components, and are supplemented by flexible program automatic control units to replace the corresponding manual or mechanical actions in the original production process to increase production capacity;
2. Replace the original production process and improve quality by improving the accuracy of mechanical movement and movement beats;
3. Mainly by reducing the labor in the process, reducing labor intensity and reducing production costs.
Many friends in the preliminary design stage, it is easy to overlook these three main purposes, and in the end, the entire designed and completed equipment is often scrapped. This has serious consequences.
What is the main work of "non-standard automation" design work?
1. Collect information: understand in detail all the specific details of the original process, production process or production equipment, and the current production capacity, the number of labor, how many processes there are, process quality (or product quality), raw and auxiliary materials, etc. It is best to go to the production line to conduct multi-level inquiries, surveys and understandings with the competent engineers and operating staff, and understand the environmental requirements in the workplace, and whether there are any special requirements;
2. Understanding the needs: understand the main purpose and requirements to be achieved from the client's supervisor;
3. Plan confirmation: according to the above two basic conditions, combined with the alternative conditions, a preliminary feasibility plan is proposed, which will be delivered to the customer for confirmation after collective discussion by the team; (usually this will be initially determined after several rounds)
4. Selection of main components: after the feasibility plan is confirmed by the customer, the automatic part selection will start; (Generally, when making the feasibility plan, preliminary selection actions are also required)
5. Parameter verification: according to the customer's requirements for production capacity (generally the time required for the entire cycle process), carry out the process design of the whole process, and check and confirm the functions of the selected automation parts;
6. Conventional design: after the above work is completed, the design work of the assembly general drawing sketch can be carried out, and the conventional mechanical design work flow can be entered. At the same time, electrical engineers and programmers will design and compile electrical schematic diagrams and program control software according to the overall implementation plan and process flow chart;
7. Audit and customer confirmation: after completing the mechanical design,outsourcing automation components, machining parts, electrical diagrams and program control diagrams, after a standardized review and reconfirmation by the customer, manufacturing, assembly, and debugging can be carried out, and the work can be completed. Then enter the trial operation stage;
8. On-site debugging: after trial operation and testing, after the design requirements can be met and the customer requirements can be achieved, the on-site installation and debugging stage of the customer can be carried out. Until the entire project is completed.
The above eight main aspects of work need to be adjusted appropriately depending on the actual situation of the specific project. The specific content of each major aspect of the work must be carried out in strict accordance with the work specifications. Avoid making major mistakes.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist